Discussion in 'Strength - Sentinel' started by Comments Keeper, Jun 7, 2009.

1. ausdragon

ausdragon New Member

New Comment

you guys lol are a bunch of idiots i love his new ult he new ult so much fucking survivability to his whole team and you can help your carry get those getaway kills he would normally miss and reach for those last few hits im not a pro player but i love this guys new ult makes him sooooo annoying to take down he is one of those tanks that has so much game presence and when your like yes i got him lets take there carry after we get him he just ults and in come his he team to back him up best initiator in my opinion

AISHARP Member

New Comment

what? his new ulti lv2 have 106aoe -,-"
  3. attackride

attackride Member

New Comment

only fools will think that his new ulti is useless. lol his ulti is the same in dota 2 and it's very useful imo
  4. Viperus

Viperus Member

So, is he OP or not? Because I find most str heroes boring, and hes actually fun (along with Tide and NS), and I dont wanna abuse an imba hero.
  5. tU_eKA

tU_eKA Member

New Comment

the new ultimate make a trouble for his enemies...
  6. Kaiman

Kaiman Well-Known Member

New Comment

it's not about useless or not, it's about needless changing classic stuff up just for the hell of it ... a unique spell replaced with a spell that slows and damages just like 50 other ones do
  7. kriscarlo09

kriscarlo09 New Member

New Comment

What is OP
  8. fguc

fguc Banned

Re: New Comment

lmao yea passive strength was such a unique and interesting skill
  9. gorillabull

gorillabull Well-Known Member

New Centaur Ultimate

Ability Name: Retard Strenght.
    The Centaur Smacks himself in the head becoming retarded and losing all his intelligence, but enraging and gaining bonus strength equal to the intelligence lost. This effect is temporary and lasts
    Level 1 - 10
    Level 2 - 20
    Level 3 - 30

Mana Cost: 0
    Cooldown: 40 Seconds

10. noobschoolbus

noobschoolbus Well-Known Member

I'm not sure why some people argue for his old ulti back.. the new one is so much fun.

Right now in war3 he can pass over any type of terrain and it feels too overpowered to me. However, I like the fact that he can move through trees.

Maybe in dota 2 he could trample over trees like he does now, but destroying them in the process.
  11. gorillabull

gorillabull Well-Known Member

the current one is pretty buggy, you cant give direct orders if you want your hero to walk on cliffs the hero takes the regular pathable way to make him walk on the cliff you need to click many times and that wastes the duration of course that is just one use of the ultimate but it is not made optimal
  12. armkill11

armkill11 Member

New Comment

I liked old ultimate, but new is not bad at all. Anyway, very fun hero, and I dont think that he is OP, really. Just dont nerf him, cause people find him big... :(
  13. saltegg0

saltegg0 New Member

how about current Ult change as 3rd skill ? instant of global aoe, its a global active skill on single target ? He will sacrifice his Str to make his allies increase movement speed and temporary str ? (like Treat Protecter)
    his new ult will be a aoe shockwave, kinda like tide but smaller and mag shockwave but spreads in 6 direction, in the center he give a ministun (smaller circular), those who hit by his wave are being slow down. and add a passive skill return and hardening (nerf alittle). kinda like he collect all his dmg during his fight then he return it as aoe shockwave to his enemy?

what about this idea, IceFrog ? good enough to put him in CM mode ?
    Last edited: Apr 15, 2013
  14. WingSky1990

WingSky1990 Active Member

i can still remember the old days when i unintentionally pick centaur. i will be so happy with his old unique ulti although i dont even know much about how to play him. but now whenever i get cent or "think" to pick him, i feel like crap! replace the ulti to strength gain, what the heck is that? sound like cent have both old ulti and new ulti in one heroes. if you dont like his ulti, just tweak little bit not totally change all the concept. stupid, change back the way centaur meant to be!
  15. deathkidkun

deathkidkun Well-Known Member

What's so good about his old ultimate? It was utter bullshit, just makes him take more heartstopper damage from Necrolyte. You can always reproduce his old ultimate by stacking hearts and shit. FFS stampede allows you to secure kills even without being there.
  16. gram_galvanizer

gram_galvanizer Well-Known Member

If you could not bring Great Forti back, then. . .
    Maybe remove the Stampede's ability to ram through cliffs
    (through trees is already nice) and increase duration by just 1s. Now how's that sound?
    Wc3 has pathing problems with non-Flying units with abilities to walk through cliffs.
    Last edited: Apr 18, 2013
  17. 5H4D0W.ReborN

5H4D0W.ReborN Well-Known Member

New Comment

Too imba , nerf this hero !!!
  18. jh1am

jh1am New Member

New Comment
  19. kriscarlo09

kriscarlo09 New Member

New Comment

ugly ultimate!