Discussion in 'Remakes' started by Fluicor, Apr 26, 2012.

1. Fluicor

Fluicor Well-Known Member

Sven still need some love,so I propose a small buff to warcy
    Make it global,rescale the cost and benefits.
    Feel free to tinker with the numbers,I propose the following:
    Mana cost:20-45-70-95

Edit:if deemed too op,give only half the bonuses global and the full efect at 700 range.
  2. Linux_Xp

Linux_Xp Well-Known Member

I don't like idea with global warcry... but sven at this moment useless hero and need interesting tweak/buff. t-null
  3. Lama051

Lama051 Moderator

95 mana is way too much for sven and his pathetic mana pool.
    Also removal of casting animation was enough imo.
  4. Fluicor

the numbers can be tweaked,i think the mana cost must scale somehow if we give him this buff.Is either that or a greater cooldown.
  5. Subotai

Subotai Well-Known Member

no need for that
  6. Fluicor

Lycan have a global dps boost,cant see why sven cant have a global armor+movespeed buff
  7. Lord_Talron

Lord_Talron Well-Known Member

you've changed one of the few things i like about current warcry, you dont have to max it to get the full ms buff. stats are your friend
  8. Fluicor

Thats because his current warcry sux beyond lvl1.Every hero should get stats if he have a 1 point almost full effect skill.
  9. DirtyEpic

DirtyEpic Well-Known Member

Current Sven is fine in my opinion. If he needs something is just a slight buff on his INT gain/Initial Intelligence. T-down.

10. Urknal

Urknal Well-Known Member

Not cool. Terrible idea. T-down.
  11. freakinmaniac

freakinmaniac Well-Known Member

Yea, thats pretty IMBA
    At ALL
  12. Dzin-Zakk

Dzin-Zakk Well-Known Member

Sven is not useless. He just requires teamplay and easy to fuck up both by enemies and the player.
  13. freakinmaniac

freakinmaniac Well-Known Member

And manapool, don't forget that one!
  14. Judirek

Judirek Active Member

Compare Sven's 3rd Skill before and after many people nowadays especially from online and pub disregard his Warcry they make it a running only skill before it was Devotion Aura and many people like that because of the pushing capacity, armor aura and ofc it's passive. IMHO Warcry is pretty useless on Sven because he has a low mana pool(25 mp cost maybe small but to him it's high) you just can't easily kill heroes w/ him right now, he definitely needs an ally, his ms is very poor and when you go buffed up/god's strength unlike Lycanthrope w/ all the ms, as, crit, etc. his ultimate is just a scarecrow because his stun's cd is very long and his ms and armor boost is only for a short time.