Buff: Refresher Orb!

Discussion in 'Comedy' started by God of Death, Apr 24, 2012.

1. Koutsiog

Koutsiog Banned

It allows you to DOUBLE your DPS every 160 seconds, how is it not imba!
    Huuuuge T-down

With this item, Mortred, Lycan and the likes will be top MOTHERFUCKING GOD tier.
  3. ark-eXodia

ark-eXodia Well-Known Member

oooh just a troll thread, btw you can skip your back swing animation using command "s' hot keys.
  4. God of Death

God of Death Well-Known Member

It's only awesome if used right, for eg there's enemy CM on red HP.
  5. Louie.

Louie. Banned

Underpowered, include refresher orb refreshing its own cooldown. (adjust numbers for balanzz.)
  6. Captain Planet

Captain Planet Moderator

T-up for sure. This needs to be implemented NAO. But it should also refresh Jinada and Liquid Fire, so it can be viable on more heroes :)
  7. Shadowlurker

Shadowlurker Banned

You're a complete idiot if you think this should be implemented. Think of how strong it would be on Tiny. Captain Planet? More like Captain Dumbass! Ha!

(Please don't hurt me.)
  8. ForsakenAcolyte

ForsakenAcolyte Well-Known Member

3 rapier 1 buriza 1 aghanim 1 refresher

Extreme Blast every 160 sec
  9. God of Death

Brilliant idea, let's not forget Tidebringer.
  10. Erios

Erios Well-Known Member

What? Doubling the effect of tidebringer, you nuts? 200% cleave on a over 9000 AoE? WTF? And what about doable boat, 100% damage reduction! You are freaking invulnerable, I say refreshes everything but not usable on kunkka.
  11. O_xD

O_xD Well-Known Member

u guys don't mention weaver? Cmon with this he can attack 4 times instantly, and go back 10 secs in time!
  12. Erios

Erios Well-Known Member

Wait, what if weaver goes back in time so there are 2 weavers, then he goes back again and that is 3 weavers, that is like 2+4+6 attacks instantly that is 12 attacks instantly plus 3 swarms plus 3 shukuchis and the -armor stacks 3 times faster so it is actually like 12*3 attacks so 36 attacks! Broken.
  13. God of Death

Hmm good point, I think this item should only be usable by Mortred to prevent such abuse.
  14. Erios

Erios Well-Known Member

But Mortred can stack crits, *16 crit on a 15*15% chance, 225% chance of getting *16 crit, that is like a *36 crit, more broken than on weaver....
  15. God of Death

I didn't think of that. Okay, what if heroes can only buy Refresher after they buy Buriza. This way the maximum crit is 2.5^2, which is 0.625 on a chance of 100% making it balanced. And Weaver needs to make Lothar etc so he can't afford to build damage so it's balanced as luxury item.
  16. Erios

Erios Well-Known Member

The problem is that people will rush buriza -> refresher and win the game then, dota will become more farm oriented and will be boring, who wins is whoever reaches the refresher orb first, IMO remove this item from the game.
  17. ShowThemHell

ShowThemHell Banned

The Mayan had predicted the day this buff comes
  18. Captain Planet

Captain Planet Moderator

All I will say in order to butthurt you is that this is the...wait for it...COMEDY section where nothing is serious and everything is meant to funny.

So me thinks the title of Captain Dumbass, in this case, falls on you, good sir.
  19. Shadowlurker

Shadowlurker Banned

Dammit, I'm not sure if you're being serious, because I wasn't. =[

I apologize for my behavior.
  20. Fire525

Fire525 Well-Known Member

How dare you address Captain Planet in such a manner! Scandalous wench!

Leave these forums sir, and never return.