Beginner Hero

Discussion in 'DotA Chat' started by Salox, Feb 5, 2012.

1. Salox

Salox New Member

I want to start DotA 2 and while I wait for a key, i want to inform me to for a beginner Hero. :)

2. Louie!

Louie! Banned

Lich, read a guide

3. Boss_Kobra

Boss_Kobra Banned

Skeleton King

4. Lama051

Lama051 Moderator

Lich, Lion

5. Salox

Salox New Member

ok thanks :) i will try them :D

6. RaidenStorms

RaidenStorms Banned

Lich, Tide, Lion Skeleton King, Sven. Last two need some farm, but try practicing last hitting vs bots, shouldn't be too hard. Get a QB. Just stay focused and you can farm up gear easily. First 3 require no last hits whatsoever but you need to position good. Well, Tide can just walk in.

7. Salox

Salox New Member

can anyone tell me a good site to inform me about the new tactics in dota 2 .. :p i played LoL and two years ago DotA in WC3 :p and now i want to restart in DotA2 but it seems impossible to get in the beta xDD --> drink some tea ;D

8. RaidenStorms

RaidenStorms Banned

This site?

No, but really. This is the official site.

9. Salox

Salox New Member

okay great Lich seems great for me :p

10. balamarbr

balamarbr Active Member

start playing with random heroes, when you really like one of then, try to master it

11. Salox

Salox New Member

seems like a good way :p :D

12. balamarbr

balamarbr Active Member

and dont get upset with any game you lose at first, the loses build your future win
    just avoid chen, invoker and meepo (even meepo its not in beta yet)

its nice to random because you must know other heroes skills to get a better chance to win in the future, i recommend at least a couple of days playing with random heroes for that purpose

13. Salox

Salox New Member

okay :p no i wont get upset ^^ i think i learn really fast in things like dota ;)

14. Pave

Pave Member

Nature's prophet is quite easy hero also. You just need to know where to teleport every now and then.

15. Salox

Salox New Member

okok :D now i have to figure out how i get a invite to it :p ^^