Batman v Superman (spoiler in spoiler tag)

Discussion in 'Random Chat' started by Nicolas_Cage, Mar 25, 2016.

1. Eutychius

Eutychius Moderator

They do have a plot, it's just that it's rushed, incoherent and nonsensical at times. Suicide Squad's case is an extremely obvious example of that, but I'm not going to spoil it for people who haven't seen it yet.

2. Nicolas_Cage

Nicolas_Cage Well-Known Member

I heard Suicide Squad got cut a lot like BvS tho. Most of the Joker was cut.

3. RisaStoleMyHart

RisaStoleMyHart Well-Known Member

4. DasKobold

DasKobold Well-Known Member

Sounds like excuses they made up to make the fanbase forgive them. People do this all the time. Like game companies release shitty, not working games and then tell you that they were close to getting bankrupt when they made that game. They try to restore the fans faith in them. E.g. "this movie only turned out like shit because of the reasons named above, pls watch out next movie that will totally not suck".

5. Nicolas_Cage

Nicolas_Cage Well-Known Member

Well they have a history of pulling that shit tho. Watchmen and BvS both suffer a lot from cutting and the Ultimate editions are all superior than theather cuts.

6. Akhdas

Akhdas Well-Known Member

so when is the suicide squad's expansion pack release date? i need muh dlc fix pack so i could enjoy my movie because that's how it works now with movies. general movie going audience? fuck them. you need to buy our comics and dvd to understand it! if u don't like it don't watch it! it's for comic book fans liek me xd.

7. RisaStoleMyHart

RisaStoleMyHart Well-Known Member

Well i watched Suicide Squad today. It's not even that bad, it was much better than the shit show of BvS.

8. hankaung121

hankaung121 Well-Known Member

When I was watching BvS, I had to look at the time since it was so god damn long and the story is so cramped up and rushed. Didn't like it that much tbh.

9. Captain Planet

Captain Planet Moderator

Someone should rename this thread to "Warner Bros Hate Thread" :cat: