Axe's Helix + Orb Effects

Discussion in 'Remakes' started by Killin4Fun, Apr 2, 2012.

1. Killin4Fun

Killin4Fun Member

I'm just want to throw this one into the flaming fire.

Why not make his helix get the orbs effects ?
    - every spin will return life if life leech is the active orbs effect, mana burn (with helix) the whole enemy team with diffusal. :shock:

this to me will open new strategies and better pubby or maybe pro scenes ?

2. gilvert

gilvert Well-Known Member

this is like saying 'fuck the balance'

t-down

(mask of death, desolator = overpowered)

3. Darkmeplez

Darkmeplez Well-Known Member

This.

A Big T-down for your suggestion.

4. gofunkiertti

gofunkiertti Well-Known Member

Forget mask of death imagine maelstorm/mjollinor.

5. Killin4Fun

Killin4Fun Member

T-Down because of overpowered ?

how "original"... :lol:

axe can't attack during helix and it triggers at 17% chance and he still need to BUY the item... i can see that post count does not reflex your judgement skill...

6. God_ii

God_ii Well-Known Member

i can see that your post count clearly does.

t-down obviously overpowered. get a 900 gold mask of death and he is invincible in a creep wave?

7. Killin4Fun

Killin4Fun Member

Sure i have low post, but that does not mean i'm new.

Invisible to creep wave is over stated, he still has got only 17% chance to leech 15% of his attack damage. that 900 gold better spend into Ring of Health early game.

Well i guess no even bother to take time to think deeply into it... Good Guess bro

8. Aximil

Aximil Well-Known Member

Just picture it this way, Killin4Fun, how would a hero be played that has a passive that allows him to hit all enemies in a 275 AoE for 190dmg (100 starting at level 1) and then gain a minimum of 15% of that damage dealt as health. All in about half a second without costing any mana at all. And it can be proc'd many many times in a row.

9. Killin4Fun

Killin4Fun Member

Exactly my point !! but you forget to mention the 17% chance to proc the life leech spining badass helix

This fix still don't change in how Axe get pawned in games, nukes and ranged attacks, how he going to steal life when there is no nearby units ?

10. Drakthul

Drakthul Well-Known Member

But the damage... 190... 15% of 190 is 28,5.

So you gain 28,5 HP for each unit striked with Helix.

And then Satanic, 175%...

Overpowered as hell.

11. HHHNNNGGG

HHHNNNGGG Well-Known Member

Axe is pretty pubstomping...

Fukken Maelstrom.

12. SugaSutA

SugaSutA Well-Known Member

17% chance proc is more than enough to completely sustain axe in a creep wave. Screw tangos and what not, I'm going mask first.

Then after the laning cuts(sell mask), rush vanguard+phase/treads+Dagger, then mojo. Fuck everything I'm killing you guys with lightning alone.

13. gilvert

gilvert Well-Known Member

tbh op sounds like a person who only can proc helix 1 every 10 seconds :mellow:

fyi axe can kills a 5-unit creep wave in 3 seconds

14. silly_me

silly_me Well-Known Member

This is so stupid. I can't understand how OP fails to see how overpowered this is.

15. Flame13

Flame13 Well-Known Member

^ That...

17% chance per creep or hero who attacks you...against a high attack speed attacker focus fire, ursa, and many agi heroes come to mind you get spin pretty much in every second and you get back 15% of 200 AoE damage back which can heal you perfectly to full after each attack...invincible...

16. Dominance

Dominance Well-Known Member

axe can't attack during the helix and it triggers at 17% chance and bla bla bla...

AXE CAN'T ATTACK DURING THE HELIX AND IT TRIGGERS AT

AXE CAN'T ATTACK DURING THE HELIX

I believe you're an idiot because I have seen axe deal additional damage during helix when he started an attack animation prior to spinning like a fucking ballerina.

Secondly, WHO GIVES A FUCK, A HELIX IS A 190 DAMAGE AOE PHYSICAL ATTACK, WHO THE FUCK HAS THAT MUCH DAMAGE AT ANY GIVEN TIME IN THE GAME WITH A .5- COOLDOWN IN AN AOE?

Go troll elsewhere idiot. Mask of death would give +28.5 hp per target in the helix before reductions, not to mention if you have any armor reduction on your team. 5 creeps = +190 hp instantly, so please die. Oh, and have you ever considered what satanic would do for this hero? FUCK EVERYTHING AND PISS FIRE ON IT. Luls, mortred? Never heard of that hero.

I'd rather give meathook, potm arrow, and SF razes orb effects, and double the damage, than T-UP this idea.

Last edited: Apr 4, 2012
  17. digirider

digirider Well-Known Member

the main point here that the above were saying is "helix itself isnt a attack command." you would have to fundamently change the way helix works, or make it so that every spin it checks triggers for if axe has a orb, then if unit has orb, if unit is aceptable to have the orb placed (magic immunie or others). not to mention axe + deso would be so devastating it could destroy a team late game.

18. silly_me

silly_me Well-Known Member

^
    ^ Way too overkill. Btw, mask of death is 15% not 10%, so its 28.5 hp per creep.

Last edited: Apr 3, 2012
  19. Dominance

Dominance Well-Known Member

My mistake I was under the impression that it's 10% and HotD is 15%....silly_me

Just checked, both give 15% you are right. My mistake, then it would be even more overpowered in that case for just 900 gold. Forget upgrading it early, and then get 380 hp per target per helix whenever satanic is active, GG pubs.

20. digirider

digirider Well-Known Member

^ hope you mean dom not me lol