ASU on Riki (Not Suggestion)

Discussion in 'DotA Chat' started by Sonic, May 2, 2012.

1. hANDoFbLOOD

hANDoFbLOOD Well-Known Member

Give him backstab damage regardless of whether he's attacking from the back, front, sides or whatever. Heck, change the name from backstab to just, well, stab.
  2. Meat_Knight

Meat_Knight Well-Known Member

I agree with that. At the same time, I believe it should be good practice to keep it far away from core for all carries. All carries should benefit accordingly proportionately to their Ulti as you say, I totally agree, just like you don't want to make an average ulti like Snipers so good with aghs that it becomes core just because it gives him a super great viable ulti that's so big an improvement it's worth getting aghs. I'd like to keep it as more of a utility and support item and heroes like enchant and sandking and clock can get it and have fun but carries should ALWAYS be far more orientated towards stat whore items and what not. I wouldn't mind if it was a viable luxury though, so I agree. Or maybe like situational luxury. Whatever.

btw, If Ursa increases a tiny bit with aghs and Sniper increases heaps, it's gonna be closer to viable luxury for Sniper than Ursa, just pointing that out. If you're gonna make it increase ursa's just enough so you might ever consider getting it even if it is terrible, than you'd have to increase sniper's according to proportion right? But that would mean making it dangerously close to core... Not sure if you'll understand this part I don't think I explained well.
  3. Sonic

Sonic Well-Known Member

All heroes must have ASU, even if hero is a carry, hard carry and so else. Icefrog said that all heroes will have ASU, and he will implement 2-3 ASU per patch. So soon we'll see ASU on carries, like Sniper, Riki, Spectre and so else
  4. AceMeril

AceMeril Banned

5. Xezko

Xezko Well-Known Member

allows him to dodge projectiles with blink strike
  6. R.U.Sty

R.U.Sty Well-Known Member

Smokescreen follows him when he casts it. What? It doesn't have to be only the ulti changed (NS)
  7. Sophist

Sophist Well-Known Member

1. Allow him to blink to structures (no damage)
    2. Faster smoke cast animation/bigger aoe/full miss (pick 2)
    3. Allow him to cloak 1 friendly hero, 1 sec longer fade time than riki's
  8. MurNa

MurNa Well-Known Member

no, just no
  9. pilz

pilz Well-Known Member

AoE invisibility :-O