ArtEEzy?

Discussion in 'Competitive Chat' started by BigBadBossDk, Mar 23, 2016.

1. BigBadBossDk

BigBadBossDk Well-Known Member

2. iser

iser Well-Known Member

you know, watching w33's windrunner at ESL NYC One in person was quite a sight. that was one of my fav dota spectator moments. total dick move, kicking them out 4 days before roster lock.

also,
    [​IMG]

lastly, does this confirm that dragonfist and switftending are going to EG?

Last edited: Mar 23, 2016
  3. RandomFlamer

RandomFlamer Well-Known Member

What is that secret thing which makes good, stable players lose their shit and join up team secret? Like I don't get it.

4. Bodge

Bodge Well-Known Member

So Secret's back to winning nothing again?

5. BigBadBossDk

Just like how they weren't gonna win anything wit fEEd, w33fresh, and Diediedie? Jeez wait for the team to perform before saying anything

6. ChickWithDick

ChickWithDick Well-Known Member

AUI kicked right after TI5: omg what a dick
    W33+misery kicked about 4 days before lock and not even a month after Major: omg what a dick.

7. BigBadBossDk

The thing about Aui is that he had 2-3 weeks to find a team? These guys got like 4 days.

8. Domonus

Domonus Well-Known Member

First off, I am super excited to see Universe and Puppey working together. Secondly, I am really pissed that W33 is kicked and EE kept. The only reason for this is because of respect for an old scene player. I can't think of any other reason. W33 is a better mid in my opinion in almost every way.

9. Monsterlord_2nd

Monsterlord_2nd Well-Known Member

Secret back to secrekt.

Wtf was the thinking behind this?

10. JJE92

JJE92 Moderator

[​IMG]

In other news, Team Secret is now NA :D

11. BigBadBossDk

Hmm who knows maybe they were a package deal. And w33ha and RTZ seems like a pretty good trade, they both have different strengths and bring different things to the table. Universe is way better than Misery in every way.

12. dewouter

dewouter Well-Known Member

Kicking w33 is sad, I really like that guy, but his hero pool was pretty limited. But as Domonus said it should have been EE who should have been replaced but it's likely he is the one who made this happen in the first place.

13. juraculation

juraculation Well-Known Member

I feel worst for Misery - he played a big part in winning majors.
    Meanwhile EE and Arteezy have mostly been playing trash.

14. john_volkov

john_volkov Well-Known Member

Why did you got rtz back omg I would rather have xboc then rtz.RIP Secret.

15. Ziem-

Ziem- Well-Known Member

[YOUTUBE]ON-7v4qnHP8[/YOUTUBE]

16. Blarrg

Blarrg Well-Known Member

Money

17. nam9xz

nam9xz Well-Known Member

May I post the promo video again?

18. Sarvik

Sarvik Well-Known Member

Can't get a damn offlaner from EG without Arteezy always tagging along.

19. IHateLeavers

IHateLeavers Well-Known Member

EG has crazy drafter, he sometimes pick really stupid lineup which imo was one of the reasons why they lost some important games. Artz was always better mid than carry, so it might work out. Universe is imo one of the best and most consistent offlaners. He always does well and has amazing performances on heroes like DS, cant even count anymore how many times EG won because of his vacuum + wall combo.

W322 is pretty good but only on what Voker + WR? I think he remind Puppey about Dendi and his limited hero pool, so they obviously want someone who's more versatile.

Misery was the weakest link in Secret so no surprise there.

20. HydraLord

HydraLord Well-Known Member

Just because a player is really good at playing certain heroes it doesn't mean that his hero pool is limited. W33ha is nowhere near being admirallbulldog 2.0.