[AGI]Tyrag ,The wyvern rider

Discussion in 'Hero Ideas' started by Klagger, Apr 28, 2012.

1. Klagger

Klagger Well-Known Member

[nqb]
    [table][​IMG]|[table]Strength - 20 + [1.9]
    Agility - 22 + [2.3]
    Intelligence - 15 + [1.7][/table][/table]

[table]__[​IMG]|____________[​IMG]
    [table]Affiliation:|Sentinel
    Damage:|45-67
    Armor:|2.5
    Movespeed:|305
    Starting HP/MP:|568/205
    Attack Range:|600[/table]|[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [/table]

[nqb]
    [​IMG]
    Altitude Harpoon
    Tyrag hurls a harpoon toward an enemy, dealing bonus damage based on the different of SkyTerror and target current height.If the target is enemy hero , he will be disposabled.

Cooldown:5s
    Mana Cost : 80
    Duration : 2s/3s/4/5s
    Casting Range : 600

Level 1 : Deal (different of the current height * 0.5) in physical bonus damage.
    Level 2 : Deal (different of the current height * 0.6) in physical bonus damage.
    Level 3 : Deal (different of the current height * 0.7) in physical bonus damage.
    Level 4 : Deal (different of the current height * 0.8) in physical bonus damage.

Notes:
    • Damage type is physical.
    • Current Height includes Terrains Height and Unit Flying Height.
    • Disposable hero unit will suffer whole armor removed(Unarmored armor type).(Just like disarm,it remove attack section from victim.)

[​IMG]
    Wind Ace
    Tyrag whips out a strong blast of wind toward the area,blast out the creeps and trees forward as projectiles that deal damage to struck enemies while leaving a sinkhole on the area after 1seconds the wind ace blasted the area.

Cooldown:15s
    Mana Cost : 130
    Aoe : 200
    Casting Range : 400

Level 1 : Creeps and trees will be shot forward by Wind Ace, acting as projectiles that deal 20 damage and a 0.5 second mini stun to the first enemy hit ; Any unit walk toward the sink hole will trap inside for 2.5seconds.
    Level 2 : Creeps and trees will be shot forward by Wind Ace, acting as projectiles that deal 25 damage and a 0.5 second mini stun to the first enemy hit ; Any unit walk toward the sink hole will trap inside for 3.0seconds.
    Level 3 : Creeps and trees will be shot forward by Wind Ace, acting as projectiles that deal 30 damage and a 0.5 second mini stun to the first enemy hit ; Any unit walk toward the sink hole will trap inside for 3.5seconds.
    Level 4 : Creeps and trees will be shot forward by Wind Ace, acting as projectiles that deal 35 damage and a 0.5 second mini stun to the first enemy hit ; Any unit walk toward the sink hole will trap inside for 4.0seconds.

Notes:
    • All trees and creeps project forward with speed of 600.
    • All projectiles have 24 collision size.[*]Wind Ace projectile has 900 speed.
    • Damage type is physical.[*]All units(including allies unit and neutrals) that walk toward the sink hole will also be trapped.
    • Sink-ed unit will have height decreased by 150.

[​IMG]
    Wyvern's Fly
    Passively increased Tyrag base flying height.Gain subskill : Fly Burst

Cooldown:N/A
    Mana Cost : N/A
    Duration : N/A

Level 1 : Passively increased 80 base height.
    Level 2 : Passively increased 120 base height.
    Level 3 : Passively increased 160 base height.
    Level 4 : Passively increased 200 base height.

[nqb]
    [​IMG]
    Fly Burst
    Instantly burst Tyrag fly more higher to the sky while enable him to pass through any terrain.However the wind will getting weaker as time pass through.

Cooldown:6s
    Mana Cost : 50
    Duration : 4s

Level 1 : Raise 200 height instantly.However , it lost 100 height/sec after 2 seconds fly.

Notes:
    • Tyrag becoming a true-flying unit will get unobstrutected vision while flying.
    • Unable to move through any terrain more when bonus 200 flying height lost.
    [/nqb]

[​IMG]
    Orc Aspect
    Tyrag empower himself with his orc element.All damage his done during this form will change to pierce damage.Moreover,his spell cast range will be increased.

Cooldown:60s
    Mana Cost : 100
    Duration on this form : 20s

Level 1 : Gain 400 spell casting range bonus.
    Level 2 : Gain 600 spell casting range bonus.
    Level 3 : Gain 800 spell casting range bonus.
    [/nqb]

[/nqb]

Last edited: Jul 17, 2012
  2. Chrezens

Chrezens Active Member

Re: [AGI]SkyTerror

icon set is awesome...

I like to see more orc hero....

on skill, I think being able to cast spell without mana is OP.

concept is ok.

overall, t-up

3. Klagger

Re: [AGI]SkyTerror

Thx...i try using a height system on world editor to create a unique hero. ^^
    Anyways thx for your comment

4. Klagger

Re: [AGI]SkyTerror ,The wyvern rider

Any review??

5. LysanderXonora

LysanderXonora Well-Known Member

6. Klagger

The icon is very nice...that why i used it.^^
    Moreover,the hero modal is same but not the concept.
    It is brance new skill.
    I didnt steal it..TT

7. vhang123123

vhang123123 Well-Known Member

Wow wowwow. This is very new concept.I very like it.
    Will review soon :)

8. Klagger

Will wait for it ^^

9. vhang123123

First skill: The effect are brilliant. Based on height and removing armor. The only thing is code able or not. Since height system is very new and armor removed still haven't been introduce. Anyway, I still very like this skill. Perfect inho.

Seconds skill: Wow me again, the effect is kinda interesting. Hurling creep and trees as projectiles and a delayed sink hole. This is very synergy to third skill.

Will review next two skill soon.

Overall, this hero going to be famous lol...

For lyse: Yeah, he steal your hero name and skills icon but not the concept.

10. Klagger

Thx for liking ^^

11. iSnooz

iSnooz Well-Known Member

Totally new,starting to like this hero
    Not sure it's codeable or not :<

12. Klagger

I think it is code-able . Because all units has it height.

13. Lotus V Eater

Lotus V Eater Well-Known Member

i've seen this kind of concept before, and iirc, his orb effect is completely the same as yours. the Low Impact subskill is really not needed (i think), coz it is kinda complicate his whole height based damage and concept.

Regarding ultimate, i find it is too much (altitude boosting). The fact that you can moved very fast and cast any spell without costing any mana is already sounds imba. The whole distance traveled thingy can be easily achieved by this hero. Besides, i think you should increase the manacost of his other spells slightly, since it will increase/enhance the importance of his ultimate in assisting his gameplay and whatsoever...

Sorry, if this review seems so short coz, i'm in hurry~

14. R.B.Economy

R.B.Economy Well-Known Member

Altitude Harpoon
    Seems nice and something new. Reducing armor to 0 is very strong, but otherwise not overpowered. Just Harpoon will do for the name. Altitude sounds too un'warcraftish'.

Wind Ace
    4s AoE disable with damage. Overpowered. Either reduce the disable to 2s max or remove the damage. Ground targeting is too easy so the disable shouldn't be strong.

Wyvern's Fly
    The ability itself is overpowered, and it's even more overpowered with a sub-skill that is strong enough as a normal ability. Flight, unobstructed vision, full evasion and increased speed. Then damage. It's still freaking overpowering even with the self-damage. That's like 5 or 6 effects in 1 ability. Too much. If you want suggestion, I'd remove the vision, evasion and sub skill. Harpoon is strong enough with flight and bonus ms. It's like Arcane Orb + target cannot escape from you. OD is jealous.

A side note on sub skill. I notice a lot of suggestors who like to flood their heroes with sub skills. I applaud them for being creative and having lots of ideas, but cramming everything in a hero is not really healthy, at least in a real dota hero's sense. A sub skill should not do anything more than a simple trigger of something based on it's host skill. Detonate, Jaunt, Reality are some examples of what real and practical sub-skills should be. They are very, very simple.

Orc Aspect
    Casting spells without costing mana is overpowering, especially if your hero already has such decent INT gain. You can try to balance it by making his INT base and growth the worse of all heroes though. I'm serious. There's also no duration stated? You can try to combined the sub skill to this charge-based concept but maybe you want to scrap the free mana part. He's not a mage.

Overall a pretty overpowering hero right now, with overpowered abilities, strong range and stats. I'd like to see Wyvern as a hero though. Still need tweakings and perhaps some skill changes. Hope my review helped.

15. R.B.Economy

R.B.Economy Well-Known Member

Altitude Harpoon
    Seems nice and something new. Reducing armor to 0 is very strong, but otherwise not overpowered. Just Harpoon will do for the name. Altitude sounds too un'warcraftish'.

Wind Ace
    4s AoE disable with damage. Overpowered. Either reduce the disable to 2s max or remove the damage. Ground targeting is too easy so the disable shouldn't be strong.

Wyvern's Fly
    The ability itself is overpowered, and it's even more overpowered with a sub-skill that is strong enough as a normal ability. Flight, unobstructed vision, full evasion and increased speed. Then damage. It's still freaking overpowering even with the self-damage. That's like 5 or 6 effects in 1 ability. Too much. If you want suggestion, I'd remove the vision, evasion and sub skill. Harpoon is strong enough with flight and bonus ms. It's like Arcane Orb + target cannot escape from you. OD is jealous.

A side note on sub skill. I notice a lot of suggestors who like to flood their heroes with sub skills. I applaud them for being creative and having lots of ideas, but cramming everything in a hero is not really healthy, at least in a real dota hero's sense. A sub skill should not do anything more than a simple trigger of something based on it's host skill. Detonate, Jaunt, Reality are some examples of what real and practical sub-skills should be. They are very, very simple.

Orc Aspect
    Casting spells without costing mana is overpowering, especially if your hero already has such decent INT gain. You can try to balance it by making his INT base and growth the worse of all heroes though. I'm serious. There's also no duration stated? You can try to combined the sub skill to this charge-based concept but maybe you want to scrap the free mana part. He's not a mage.

Overall a pretty overpowering hero right now, with overpowered abilities, strong range and stats. I'd like to see Wyvern as a hero though. Still need tweakings and perhaps some skill changes. Hope my review helped.

16. LysanderXonora

LysanderXonora Well-Known Member

I thank you for that but you should at least just credit or ask me. I wouldn't have minded.

:)

17. Ognjen19

Ognjen19 Well-Known Member

Nice but u choud make his spellls unactive if he has more than 400 ore 550 mana.
    That way he will be dispowerwed and his max mana whoud be 800-1000 and add him spell that takes HP and Mana 100,200,300,400 and stops mana and hp regeneration for 10 sec.

18. Klagger

Thx for the suggestions all. Will reply one by one when have time.

19. vhang123123

I like how simple and useful of 3rd spell.
    However, the ultimate spell look like just a fillers skill.

20. Klagger

The ultimate skill will change it after I finding some interesting effect.