[Agi-Sent] Rohska, Voodoo Warrior

Discussion in 'Hero Ideas' started by Sflammable, Jul 14, 2011.

1. Sflammable

Sflammable Well-Known Member

[tab]Hero Summary|Attributes|Skills|
    [tab]Hero Model|Introduction|Background Story
    [table]
    [​IMG]
    [nqb]
    Voodoo Warrior
    Rohska
    [/nqb]
    [​IMG]
    |[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]
    [/table]​
    {|}[​IMG]
    Rohska is one of the disabler heroes using his 1st and 2nd skills. He can also use his Ultimate to kill running enemy heroes. Rohska is mainly the target of enemy heroes because he lacks HP and armor. Paralyzing wave is a bouncing, AoE stun which helps him and his allies run away or chase enemies. Hex Strike can also disable enemy heroes to stop them from chasing your allies or run away. However, hex strike has an interval in order to hex the target. Voodoo Magic heals nearby allies which makes him a support hero. Rohska is feared by his enemies using his ultimate skill, Voodoo Dolls, to damage enemies by a certain amount per second{|}[​IMG]
    Rohska mastered most voodoo skills and spells, and mastered some voodoo secrets. But that's not all, he even surpassed his master. One day, the Elder Voodoo Shaman had a vision, a vision of destiny. It was the destiny of Rhoska, the voodoo warrior. But the vision of the Elder Voodoo Shaman was not clear, there was undead, elves, and war. One day Rohska set off to find his destiny. He traveled and traveled and traveled, far away from home. One day, when he was traveling he saw a group of ghouls and necromancers. He wanted to find out what it was doing, then........ he found, his destiny the elder voodoo shaman told. He joined the sentinel to fight against the scourge and crush them once and for all.[/tab]{|}[tab]Statistics|Advanced Statistics
    [table][table]
    Strength​
    |
    Agility​
    |
    Intelligence​

[​IMG]
    |
    [​IMG]
    |
    [​IMG]
    14 + 1.7
    |
    19 + 2.5
    |
    16 + 1.5
    [/table]|[table]Starting 416/208:|HP/MP
    Base Stats:|49
    Stats Gain:|5.7
    Primary Role:|Disabler[/table][/table]​
    [table][/table]
    {|}
    [table]Affiliation:|Sentinel|Attack Animation:|0.4 / 0.6
    Damage:|49-54|Casting Animation:|0.4 / 0.8
    Armor:|1|Base Attack Time:|1.7
    Movespeed:|300|Missile Speed:|900
    Attack Range:|500|Sight Range:|1800/ 900[/table]​
    [/tab]
    {|}[tab]Paralyzing Wave|Hex Strike|Voodoo Magic|Voodoo Dolls|Skill Synergies|
    [table][​IMG]|[table]Type: Active
    Targeting: Target-Unit
    Hotkey: V[/table]|Rohska releases a jumping wave that paralyzes enemies in an AoE.[/table]

[​IMG]
    [table]|Mana|Cooldown|Cast Range|AoE|Duration|Effects
    1|100Mana|20 seconds|500|500AoE*|1.5**/1***|Deals 75 base damage and 45 bounce damage. Turns into an AoE stun on the last hit that deals 50 damage in a 375 AoE. Bounces 2 times.
    2|100Mana|17 seconds|500|500AoE*|1.5**/1***|Deals 100 base damage and 50 bounce damage. Turns into an AoE stun on the last hit that deals 50 damage in a 375 AoE. Bounces 3 times.
    3|100Mana|14 seconds|500|500AoE*|2**/1***|Deals 125 base damage and 55 bounce damage. Turns into an AoE stun on the last hit that deals 50 damage in a 375 AoE. Bounces 4 times.
    4|100Mana|10 seconds|500|500AoE*|2**/1***|Deals 150 base damage and 60 bounce damage. Turns into an AoE stun on the last hit that deals 50 damage in a 375 AoE. Bounces 5 times.[/table]
    • (*)The AoE means the range the wave can bounce.
    • (**)Stun Duration.
    • (***)AoE stun Duration
    {|}
    [table][​IMG]|[table]Type: Passive
    Targeting: N/A
    Hotkey: T[/table]|Rohska is a master of voodoo magic. Rohska can turn the enemy it attacks into a random critter for a short duration.[/table]

[​IMG]
    1|N/A|30 seconds|500|N/A|1 seconds|Turns the enemy he's attacking into a random critter.
    2|N/A|25 seconds|500|N/A|1.5 seconds|Turns the enemy he's attacking into a random critter.
    3|N/A|20 seconds|500|N/A|2 seconds|Turns the enemy he's attacking into a random critter.
    4|N/A|15 seconds|500|N/A|2.5 seconds|Turns the enemy he's attacking into a random critter.[/table]
    • This skill works like Kunkka's "Tidebringer" Skill except turns enemy into a random critter.
    {|}
    [table][​IMG]|[table]Type: Passive
    Targeting: AoE
    Hotkey: C[/table]|Kills enemies by taking their lives and transfers them to himself and nearby allies.[/table]

[​IMG]
    1|70Mana|50 seconds|450|350* 210**|N/A|Instantly kills all non-hero and non-ancient units in the aoe and heals nearby allies around Rohska by 75
    2|80Mana|45 seconds|450|350* 210**|N/A|Instantly kills all non-hero and non-ancient units in the aoe and heals nearby allies around Rohska by 150
    3|90Mana|40 seconds|450|350* 210**|N/A|Instantly kills all non-hero and non-ancient units in the aoe and heals nearby allies around Rohska by 225
    4|100Mana|35 seconds|450|350* 210**|N/A|Instantly kills all non-hero and non-ancient units in the aoe and heals nearby allies around Rohska by 300[/table]
    • (*)Kill aoe.
    • (**)Heal aoe.
    {|}
    [table][​IMG]|[table]Type: Active
    Targeting: Target-AoE
    Hotkey: D[/table]|Rohska creates dolls of all the heroes in the AoE. What he do the dolls also happens to the real ones.[/table]

[​IMG]
    1|160Mana|140 seconds|500|400AoE|4 seconds|Deals 65 damage per second on the heroes in the aoe. Deals 90 extra damage to all heroes affected if one casts a spell to Rhoska.
    2|170Mana|120 seconds|500|400AoE|5 seconds|Deals 70 damage per second on the heroes in the aoe. Deals 95 extra damage to all heroes affected if one casts a spell to Rhoska.
    3|180Mana|100 seconds|500|400AoE|6 seconds|Deals 75 damage per second on the heroes in the aoe. Deals 100 extra damage to all heroes affected if one casts a spell to Rhoska.[/table]
    • If one affected hero casts a +/- spell to Rohska will not only deal damage to the hero that casts the spell but also to other heroes affetcted.
    • Example: Rohska casts his ulti and affected 3 enemy heroes, one of the affected hero casts a spell to Rohska, the hero will not only take damage but also the affected ones.
    {|}
    [​IMG]or[​IMG]+[​IMG]+[​IMG]=disable target so you can easily cast ur ulti on enemy hero(es) then attack to get enemies to their death.

[​IMG]+[​IMG]=disabled for 3/3.5/4.5/5 seconds (total time disabled)

[​IMG]+[​IMG]=you stun then easily cast ur ulti and deal lot of damage[/tab][/tab]

Last edited: Jul 18, 2011
  2. E02K

E02K Well-Known Member

small aoe for ulti
    and the icon remembers me of vol'jin

3. Sflammable

ok i've changed the ulti aoe!

4. Sflammable

review my suggestion please!

5. UrsaKing89

UrsaKing89 Banned

1st skill- i like the stun on last hit
    2nd skill-awesome dude
    3rd skill-kinda like witchcraft but seems ok....i guess
    ulti-cool

6. Sflammable

well cant think of any more voodoo stuff that is original

7. Sflammable

i would really appreciate if someone review my hero ! :D

8. irisu

irisu Well-Known Member

1st skill seems fine, what confuses me is that it's somehow like Paralizing Cask, second skill , well, i think it would be better if working as a chance on attack with some less CD and also less duration, like 2 seconds at lvl 4 so it can be more like a soft bash. 3rd skill seems fine, since it's a basic "upgrade skill" excepting for the regen part. And for the ultimate, the concept is sweet, i'd like to suggest on this one to make it work only on heroes and remove the channeling, that part doesn't fit the rest of the skills and possible strategies.

So far, a T-up, not the most original thing ever, but makes sense and can be done. attributes seem fine also :D

9. Vatiago

Vatiago Well-Known Member

ability to scare ppl away?^

10. Phoenix7937

Phoenix7937 Well-Known Member

1st skill = kind of like parylisying cast, not much originality

11. mikobax

mikobax Well-Known Member

a really love this hero ulti t-uppppppppp

12. Sflammable

thnx for reviewing! :D
    i'll change ulti right away!

---------- Post added at 05:07 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:06 PM ----------

its has an "aoe stun on the last hit" so its original for me!

13. irisu

irisu Well-Known Member

don't worry, i know you need as much info as possible, we all do....
    btw, could somebody over here gimme some review o my hero suggestion?, the link is on the signature :D

P.D.: sometimes i think people can't just read what's just at plain sight

14. Sflammable

true!

15. Facebook

Facebook Well-Known Member

Give and put the synergy inside a tab (or you can post it here), and i'll review your hero more properly.

16. Sflammable

added synergies!

17. Facebook

Facebook Well-Known Member

Hmmm... Your 3rd skill is a ladder skill of witchcraft, and we, PlayDotA users, don't want to see any ladder skills, all must be original, change the 3rd skill to a new skill.

You can change the rest (if you want to), they all look fine now since they are all original, especially your 1st skill.

18. Sflammable

thnx ill change third tomorow! :D

19. Sflammable

also, does anyone want to help me suggest some voodoo skills for my third skill that would synergize with other skills? cant think of anything!!!

20. SiKe.

SiKe. Well-Known Member

I think 3 seconds for a free cost hex even if its by attacking is a bit high though. I like the concept but I'm not sure If I like it enough. The first skill is a bit too similar to casks from Witch Doctor and as I said the 3 sec hex on attack despite its cd w/o mana cost is a bit too much. The third skill is.. idk lol Im not a fan of skills like that and your ulti seems interesting I'd have to actually see it in action to get how I feel about it. Overall I think he would be an ok addition but needs a bit more work before hes introduced.