adding -lol mode, stop the anti-fun!

Discussion in 'DotA Chat' started by MEGAUPLOAD, Aug 18, 2012.

MEGAUPLOAD Well-Known Member

with -lol mode antifun heroes/strats and aspects of the game would be disabled, only when blue player writes -lol the applies are made and everyone can enjoy dota without the antifun things!
    Last edited: Aug 18, 2012
  2. almassokk

almassokk Well-Known Member

in -lol mode you have to pay to unlock heroes

MEGAUPLOAD Well-Known Member

nah, just remove the antifun ones from taverns!
  4. LDNeutral

LDNeutral Well-Known Member

5. Killerhunt

Killerhunt Well-Known Member

"Laugh out loud mode enabled, in this mode,players can choose to start with a blink dagger,mekanism, dagon, fort rune, or Boots of travel, however these items will only have their active abilities(no stats) creeps deal almost no damage to players,players get infinite TP's, jungle creeps can't be pulled or stacked, and they have their health and damage reduced,no longer have unique skills, and they also heal you when you kill them"

i could continuew with this joke but it would be to long to read
  6. AnotherNerd

AnotherNerd Well-Known Member

I bet that the most antifun hero for you is riki because too OP and wardsdusts too expensive.

Try this
  7. almassokk

almassokk Well-Known Member

nice one:queen::rofl:
  8. Aircross

Aircross Well-Known Member

Don't forget that all heroes will lose their uniqueness in -lol mode and balance will be shit.
  9. sndwch

sndwch Well-Known Member

-teleport scrolls are now free but can only teleport to the fountain
    -tower damaged increased 200%
    -stun duration of all spells reduced by 80%
    -damage of all spells reduced by 50%
    -cooldown of all spells reduced by 75%
    -random button removed
  10. Aircross

Aircross Well-Known Member

-all melee dps heroes now have gap closers, innate durability, and can deal late-game carry damage by buying tank items.
  11. JustusK

JustusK Well-Known Member

This thread is so hilarious because it's 100% true.
  12. drdrack

drdrack Well-Known Member

quote of the day :rofl:
  13. animea90

animea90 Well-Known Member

I find Lycan to be the most antifun. Often times there is nothing I can do to stop him.
  14. mrkpwnz

mrkpwnz Well-Known Member

I find Lycan very fun. No one bothers you in the jungle and you get all the freefarm you want. 8minutes vlads and medallion + rosh, nothing is more fun then just pushing your enemy base after that as they are struggling and flaming you for being a lycan picker.
  15. Raoul9753

Raoul9753 Well-Known Member

Correct me if I am wrong, but arent only like 20% of all heroes used in competive play?
    DoTA cant be that great balanced, otherwise all heroes would be present in competive play...

---------- Post added at 09:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:43 PM ----------

Lycan is pretty much the "I need a win for my ego" hero in pubs (and permabaned in competive)
  16. Alidfe

Alidfe Well-Known Member

That's an.. ironic complaint.
  17. animea90

animea90 Well-Known Member

This already happens. Several carries buy nothing but tank items until really late game. Much more than in LoL.
  18. Madness101

Madness101 Well-Known Member

Sh,he is reffering to LoL items.
  19. mrkpwnz

mrkpwnz Well-Known Member

Its not like you can't ward his jungle, annoy him before level six, place obs and sentry wards at rosh path so you see him smoked, have force staffs, ghost scepters or anything, right? He is strong, but then.. there are a lot of strong heroes aswell with their respective counters, aren't there? Nowhere near the "hurr lycan autowin hero" as people claim him to be.

PS. I dont play lycan, ever.
  20. Raoul9753

Raoul9753 Well-Known Member

Isnt that more DotA style?