Europe A*s High Skill, Competitive Experience Required

Discussion in 'Recruitment' started by AllStarsss, Mar 23, 2012.

1. WickeDD

WickeDD Well-Known Member

Re: A*s High Skill, Competitive Experience Require

Also forgot to mention I am known as Shock :).

2. TynamHotsauce

TynamHotsauce Active Member

Name: Steam: Phresh
    What competitive experience have you had in the past: I have played many high levels skrims and played in a couple tournaments, replays avaliable on youtube if you would like to see them. Biggest achievements previously played in xcom (Dota 1), competed against Fire which is now comPlexity (Dota 2) played against aL (Absolute Legends), BFADE, EG in various skrims and played Replica within tournaments.
    Expectations from A*s: A highly determined but still light hearted team, constructive criticism, hard working, motivated and similar mindsets to me to playing a high level.
    Main Role in-game: Jungle, Suicide lane or Ganker are my preffered roles.
    How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: I usually to average at 72 Hours a week but that has probably diminshed to around 35 lately? Just with tests in school at just lack of motivation since my last team brokeup.

3. leo2know

leo2know Well-Known Member

I am sorry in advance to all the applicants, right now i'm currently stuck in another country and i probably wont be back for 1 more week lol. This wont happen again in the future.

4. WickeDD

WickeDD Well-Known Member

Oh man. I havent played a scrim for so long im gonna get even more out of shape :x.

5. muntlolxd

muntlolxd New Member

Name: Joshua Read
    What competitive experience have you had in the past: I've played in counterstrike source, in leagues and lans, looking for something different to FPS, been playing dota since the early days
    Expectations from A*s: Competetive, online for practice and really keen to do well.
    Main Role in-game: Well i use to ARSO it back in the day, and i enjoy taking on any role that is needed.
    How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: I plat alot more HoN atm, but with dota and hon together 20-30 hours a week.

6. AllStarsss

AllStarsss Well-Known Member

i izz back lets d0000 zdis

7. AllStarsss

Steam ID

Steam ID

8. AllStarsss

Still L0oKiNg, people who think their high skilled and are actually midskilled try realise that ur not high skilled please waste alot of time of mine. Don't mean to be rude but yea would help us both out.

9. Donkeydk

Donkeydk New Member

Name: Palle
    SteamID: Donkeydk
    Experience: I have played dota for a very long time. I didnt play dota 1 competetive, but I played in local live tournaments with my friends (and won ^^). My competetive experience started in hon, at the end of the beta. I played competetive for about 2 years, playing in the esl and other tournaments. I started playing dota 2 in december when I got the key. I started playing competetive right away and made IEC with some swedish dudes. We played alot and practiced, and performed well. The clan broke up so not Im looking for a new one.
    Main role: I play heavy support mostly. I love playing heavy support and I always try to do my best to let the carry have a good time. I focus alot in making the last hitting better for the carry (setting up the last hits if the tower is hitting the creeps). I can play alot of roles and heroes, but I know I can do my best as a heavy support. I prefer CM, as the hero is very fun to play and you can set her in any support situation (aggresive/defensive trilane or duo mid)
    Hours: So far i got +1000 hours in dota. I havent gotten much to do lately, so I spend most of my time playing dota. I got about 700 public games and I have done alot of private games aswell. Weekly I play 40-50 hours.
    I play carry alot in public, because it gives me another view of the heavy-support and carry duo and gives me better insight in what the carry needs, + there are so many noobs in public so there is nothing to support :p
    If you got any questions just add me on skype or type to me in steam

ty for your time
    - Donkey

10. AllStarsss

Heavy support would be lovely, gief steam ID

11. Donkeydk

Donkeydk New Member

sry forgot it didnt find me at donkeydk

my current steam ID is Ðonkey
    that is alt+0208

edit: Its the dickbutt picture :D

12. Fabregas92

Fabregas92 Active Member

Name: Petter
    What competitive experience have you had in the past: 2 years of competitive play in Dota with different teams. 4 months in Dota 2 with different teams.
    Expectations from A*s: Dedicated players and cap, gettin into competitive play as soon as possible.
    Main Role in-game: Anything but support
    How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: About 35 hours

Steam id: Sex_Fabregas

13. AllStarsss

Errrr what teams you played for competitively?

14. Fabregas92

Fabregas92 Active Member

Alchemists unleashed, Mtf, Wgt, Ipd, Eight ball

15. Re: A*s High Skill, Competitive Experience Require

Name: Death itself.
    What competitive experience have you had in the past: Some low level leagues and cw's, lots of em. :)
    Expectations from A*s: I want to become competitive in high level and make a serious team, then we decide.
    Main Role in-game: I can actually do all roles, but my main/favorite one is to be the semi-carry/agressive support(utility).
    How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: I play dota2 for at least 40 hours a week.

16. AllStarsss

Still looking for people

17. Hadzy

Hadzy New Member

Name: Hadley
    What competitive experience have you had in the past: Play semi-competitively(fairly casual team with friends) in HoN (1800ish mmr), entered various tournaments (including LAN events) and typically would beat all the teams except known ones. Since then I've finished my studies and now I'm playing dota 2 full time to go full competitive. I was part of karnage esports (http://www.karnage-esports.org/) for a few months but the team split last week. We played in some jeesports tournaments, infinity league and the starladder am.

Prior to all this I played dota 1 for years (since before icefrog took over) but didn't do anything competitive. just dotapickup and stuff.

Expectations from A*s: Aiming to go pro, enter many online tounrmanets and LANs hopefully (with sponsor support). Practice(scrim) a LOT, a team that learns to understand each other and grow to be very fluid. To have the patience and dedication required to be the best of the best - it doesn't come in a week or two. Also to act professionally ingame; my last team had someone who raged/flamed/bm (not even funny bm) and it was embarrassing for the team.
    Main Role in-game: All-rounder (mainly support/gank/initiator, but can carry pretty well too if need be). I generally don't play junglers.
    How many hours averagely do you play DOTA 2 a week: 40-45 approx. Nearly at 800 hours total since January.

Last edited: Apr 17, 2012
  18. AllStarsss

PM yO steam

19. iCancer

iCancer Member

Name: Aurangzaib baloch
    No experience
    but I have been playing DotA for ages (since map version 5.48) so I have good understanding of each and every hero almost (not the new ones like pheonix, xin etc)
    Main Role: Carry/ Support
    Hours: 5hours

20. AllStarsss

with all due respect i dont think i would have time to teach the person on how to play competitively its different from pubs its why i ask for experience