A new era for werewolf has come! Show them, Lycan!

Discussion in 'Remakes' started by condorzai, Jun 17, 2011.

1. condorzai

condorzai Well-Known Member

[nqb]
    [​IMG]
    Lycanthrope
    Banehallow
    [​IMG]

[nqb]Background Story : Banehallow is an avatar of bestial fury created by the scourge. For years he has dwelled in the dark forests of the world, hunting those that are wander therein. Now he is called to aid his masters. He revels in blood and battle, using his wolfish persona to draw the feral beasts to his side and imbue them with his flesh-shredding strength. The story of werewolves are never fake, everytime Banehallow releases a terrible curse on any innocent beings, the next full moon will curve the blood of the unfortunate one, transforming them into werewolves which are only commanded by the Lycanthrope himself. He is unnaturally quick and agile. Some said Lycanthrope was cursed by some sort of demonic magic that are so powerful even a blazing noon can be instantly turn into full moon, transforming him into a giant wolf which granted more durability and the speed to gouge and maim with near impunity.[/nqb][/nqb]

[tab]
    Essence Split|Howl|Feral Curse|Full Moon
    [table][​IMG]|[table]Type: Active
    Targeting: Self(Instant)
    Hotkey: E[/table]|Banehallow splits his own essence into 2 equal strength wolves which are prohibited from using item but do not share cooldown on their spells. If any of them die, Banehallow will return to its Eredar form with only 60% current hp of the living wolf and takes its position. The wolves are chained by a deadly curse which prohibited them from leaving each other more than 1000 range.[/table]

[​IMG]
    [table]|Mana|Cooldown|Range|AoE|Duration|Effects
    1|50|40sec|-|-|Until 1 of them die / Rebond / Last 30sec|[table]50% current HP/mana is split between 2 wolf.
    Each wolf has 13-18 CHAOS attack.
    Each wolf has 2hp/1mp regen per sec and 320ms.[/table]

2|50|40sec|-|-|Until 1 of them die / Rebond / Last 40sec|[table]60% current HP/mana is split between 2 wolf.
    Each wolf has 23-28 CHAOS attack.
    Each wolf has 4hp/2mp regen per sec and 340ms.[/table]

3|50|40sec|-|-|Until 1 of them die / Rebond / Last 50sec|[table]70% current HP/mana is split between 2 wolf.
    Each wolf has 33-38 CHAOS attack.
    Each wolf has 6hp/3mp regen per sec and 360ms.[/table]

4|50|40sec|-|-|Until 1 of them die / Rebond / Last 60sec|[table]80% current HP/mana is split between 2 wolf.
    Each wolf has 43-48 CHAOS attack.
    Each wolf has 8hp/4mp regen per sec and 380ms.[/table]
    [/table]
    [nqb]
    • Lycanthrope can choose to rebond its essence if and only if 2 wolves are close to each other (within 400aoe at least).[*]If they rebond, HP is restore with the ratio of 1:1.[*]If 2 wolves die together, so does the Lycanthrope himself.
    [/nqb]

{|}

Targeting: Enemy(AOE)
    Hotkey: W[/table]|An eerie loud howl which damage enemy nearby and causes them to fear. If 1 wolf is howling, other wolves on the map will howl together no matter where they are without casting their own howl. [/table]

[​IMG]
    1|60|15sec|-|350|3sec|[table]100 Damage / 20% miss on fear. [Lycanthrope]
    30 Damage / 6% miss on fear. [Per Wolf][/table]

2|60|15sec|-|400|3sec|[table]150 Damage / 30% miss on fear. [Lycanthrope]
    45 Damage / 7% miss on fear. [Per Wolf][/table]

3|60|15sec|-|450|3sec|[table]200 Damage / 40% miss on fear. [Lycanthrope]
    60 Damage / 8% miss on fear. [Per Wolf][/table]

4|60|15sec|-|500|3sec|[table]250 Damage / 50% miss on fear. [Lycanthrope]
    75 Damage / 9% miss on fear. [Per Wolf][/table]

[/table]
    [nqb]
    • Damage and fear effect stack.[*]The combo of "LycanForm->Howl->EssenceSplit->Howl" or "EssenceSplit->Howl>LycanForm->Howl" is NOT abuseable for balancing issue.
    [/nqb]

{|}

[table][​IMG]|[table]Type: Passive
    Targeting: Enemy(Auto)
    Hotkey: C[/table]|Every few second, Lycanthrope is granted by a specific amount of damage counter which render a heavy blow that leech his target's movement speed on the next attack. When he accumulated a final blow(10 damage counter), he can then release the almighty Feral Curse on any non-mechanical units which the corpses will finally transform into werewolves when Full Moon occurs.[/table]

[​IMG]
    1|-|-|-|-|Werewolves end with Full Moon /Leech=3sec|3damage + 1%ms leech every 3 sec.
    2|-|-|-|-|Werewolves end with Full Moon /Leech=3sec|5damage + 2%ms leech every 3 sec.
    3|-|-|-|-|Werewolves end with Full Moon /Leech=3sec|7damage + 3%ms leech every 3 sec.
    4|-|-|-|-|Werewolves end with Full Moon /Leech=3sec|9damage + 4%ms leech every 3 sec.
    [/table]
    [nqb]
    • All werewolves will howl together if Howl is casted through the wolves via Essence Split OR by Lycanthrope himself only. Werewolves DO NOT have their own abilities (Feral Curse and Howl is given to EssenceSplit's Wolves only). [*]All werewolves will eventually die together with Lycanthrope.
    [/nqb]

{|}

Targeting: Self(Instant)
    Hotkey: F[/table]|A Full Moon curdles the blood of Lycanthrope. He transforms into a Wolf with extra HealthPoint, CriticalStrike, and increase in AttackSpeed. This given him and his units the ability to move at maximum speed but can be slowed. Additionally, all units that die under Feral Curse will be reborn as a werewolf which will eventually die together with Lycanthrope or until Full Moon is over. When Lycanthrope kills any units while he became a werewolf, the corpse will be instantly transform into a werewolf. Passive - When the clock strikes exactly 12.00 at the midnight, Lycanthrope will be transformed for 10 seconds. [/table]

[​IMG]
    1|100|100sec|-|Global|20sec|100bonus HP
    2|100|90sec|-|Global|20sec|200bonus HP
    3|100|80sec|-|Global|20sec|300bonus HP
    [/table]
    [nqb]
    • Werewolf considered summoned units that will take heavy damage from purge, arcane orb, gaze, etc.[*]Full Moon is NOT castable when Essence Split is used but not vice versa.
    [/nqb]
    [/tab]

Last edited: May 5, 2013
  2. condorzai

condorzai Well-Known Member

Re: A new era for werewolf has come! Show them, Ly

Time to review!

Notice : This is somehow complicated but once you understand it's actually synergy which each other very well and themetically fit better =)

3. NoThlnG

NoThlnG Well-Known Member

T-D for reviving as werewolf :p

4. O_xD

O_xD Well-Known Member

you gave him another imba escape mech: Cast wolves, run with one of them, by the time enemy kills the first, the second is far far away in some woods, farming

5. EKSCKALEEBUUUUR

EKSCKALEEBUUUUR Well-Known Member

T-Down, I like Lycan as he is now. oh wai-

6. D-REZ

D-REZ Well-Known Member

Shouldn't you give more stats about the reviving werewolves?

So you actually limit his jungle, scouting, and partially affect pushing capabilities. Also [NQB]Each wolf has 8hp/4mp regen per sec and 380ms.[/NQB] I think that such regen considering the skill has no duration, just the condition to stay alive, it is a bit overpowered. Also, Lycan was VERY dependant on his ultimate, which is the reason he was given 40 seconds cooldown on it. Either reduce the cooldown (not to 40 seconds of course since it will be overpowered as hell with the new buff), or increase the duration.

T-null for me. IMO it needs some balance.

7. DoTaVaNDoTa

DoTaVaNDoTa Banned

T-d for 1st skill IMO don like it if he splits into 2 wolves ... Epic panda style

8. Gelie

Gelie Well-Known Member

T-null, I think the current one is more balanced than this

The First is quite a good concept as an improvised escape mech, let's say that you're being ganked
    to do:
    1. use 1st skill
    2. split the two wolves into different path
    3. if either one dies, you'll replace the living one

Epic Puck Illusion Orb-like skill

9. Lama051

Lama051 Moderator

Too imba, nerf the numbers.
    Or even better remake it into Vampire and suggest it in suggestion forums.

10. Razer.Cyberias

Razer.Cyberias Graphics Crew

T-down on everything

Yes i read everything

11. FleshTRNDstone

FleshTRNDstone Well-Known Member

This is actually rather interesting!!
    Would turn a mediocre summon/transformer hero into something much more fun to play!!

People just can't manage to think out of the box, sure he'll gain a nifty escape mech, but that can be balanced in another region like stats..

I do have a great idea for though!
    In Lycan lore, people bitten by a werewolf don't die and then become a werewolf, they become werewolves while still very much alive.
    So I suggest you make the Curse work on living creeps: any creeps afflicted with the curse transform into werewolves during the full moon.
    After its duration, they simply transform back to normal creeps!! :D

Also, rename Shapeshift to ''Full Moon'' would be great IMO!!

Massive t-up on concept!!

12. cairnebloodhoof

cairnebloodhoof Well-Known Member

the only thing I liked was the reviving as wolves thing, but T-D anyways.

seriously, supports have been buffed like 20 times already, while these unplayable heroes have always been nerfed.
    now you want to change one fun and easy hero into something complicated just for the sake of it?

13. SN0W37

SN0W37 Well-Known Member

First Skill is uncodable.

There's no way to accurately get a units base damage in DotA, so there's no way to know what the wolves attack damage should be set to.

14. The Godplayer

The Godplayer Banned

interesting as a concept, numbers need reworking and in light of the comment above the first skill need to be changed entirely

15. Redeemed A.I.

Redeemed A.I. Well-Known Member

The ressurection as werewolf theme is not bad...

16. Lithary

Lithary Well-Known Member

Essence Split - T-down!
    This skill doesn't fit him in any possible way actually (when did you see a werewolf that splits himself in two, it also has anti-synergy with the ultimate).

Howl - T-down!
    Nukes are not his stuff.
    He is physical DPS hero, not nuker.
    Also, this skill reminds me too much of Whirling Axes (melee).
    Only different part (except numbers) is that it has synergy with other wolves.

Feral Curse - This skill is OK, T-null.
    I would like if something like this replaces his current 1st skill, only that it's active.
    For example, name skill Infection Bite (or something like that), make it deal some physical damage and maim, but if target dies while under the effect of that skill, it will actually turn into a werewolf.
    Werewolves will not have duration, but he has only a limited number of them he can control.

Shapeshift - T-up! :p:

Overall, it's T-down.
    I just think that he should get more werewolf-like skill to replace his current 1st skill and that's that (I think that Infection Bite would be a good one).

17. Flame13

Flame13 Well-Known Member

How will Essence split interact with exp gain?

18. Mr. Burns

Mr. Burns Well-Known Member

Needs nerf. T-up on concept.

19. Ultra_Rasengan

Ultra_Rasengan Well-Known Member

change first skill, uncodable as snow said, t-null, bit i love the synergy <3

20. Nizaris

Nizaris Banned

I thnk it is better for Lycanthrope have no summoning at all. Do you ever see on movies or storybook a werewolf summoning wolves? Even in Harry potter you will not find that.

So, after reviewing yours, i think it i better to remove the summoning.